From: "Kelsey Nicolay" <piano.girl0299@...>
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 3:12 PM
Subject: Hp Pavillion function keys

Hello,
I’m not sure if this is the right list, but I was hoping someone might know the answer to this. My parents have offered me their Hp Pavillion with i7 processor that they no longer use. In return, I have to give them my old laptop. The laptop I will be getting is from 2011. Does anyone know whether I will have to change the function keys in the BIOS or if that unit is old enough that I won’t have to? My Hp is from 2009 and I didn’t have to make this change. I tried to call Hp’s accessibility line to see if they can answer my question, but they don’t answer their phone. I guess I could try sales chat to see if they might know.
Kind Regards,
Kelsey Nicolay