Re: installing scripts for Goldwave

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

My scripts for Goldwave are in:
c Program Data, Freedom Scientific, Jaws, 2018, scripts, enu
I have both goldwave and doldwave4 script files in there. When I press insert-q I hear Goldwave version 5,6 settings.

I hear the numbers change as I arrow up or down, for example on the low/high pass settings.

Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Dec 18, 2018, at 9:37 AM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

when I use Goldwave, I am experiencing a problem where JAWS does not
read the presets as I arrow down or up and some dialogs where a number
can be changed by arrowing up or down.

right now, the scripts reside in the user settings/ENU folder:
"C:\Users\Mario\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2018\Settings\enu"

but I think for JAWS 2018 or later, the scripts need to reside
somewhere else. if so, where do they go and are all of the scripts,
Goldwave and Goldwave4 files, copied?