Re: Jaws loading

DJ

I was hoping that jaws 2019 with start faster on my windows 10 PC also. That hasn’t really been the case. But I did discover though, is that the windows 10 keeps putting a slideshow or picture selection up on the screen. There is a way to click around it, but with no vision, it’s almost impossible.  I think my testimony might be completely opposite from what is now, if I could just figure out how to get that slideshow to stop coming up every time I turn my computer on. Any suggestions?

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 3:51 AM Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:
My 2019 is much faster to load at startup!
It could be something else that is delaying your profile loading and not JAWS at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: 13 December 2018 16:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws loading

One of the benefits of Jaws 2019 was supposed to be faster startup.  I
don't see any real difference but do see after Jaws loading speech is
choppy for a short while before working well.  Anyone else seeing this?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.