excel 2010 and vallidation lists

William Windels

Hello,

In microsoft excel 2010, I use drop down list with vallidation.

So, I should do alt+down-arrow to open the list, select the predefined value with the arrow-keys and then close the list with alt+up-arrow.

It happends very often that jaws is showing nothing while scrolling the dropdown-list but when doing 3 times down-arrow, and then close the dropdown-list, the tird option is selected.

My conclusion is that ms excel is working well but jaws is not showing.

I can’t fiond out allo what’s the problem.

I have jaws18 and jaws2018 and both have the problem.

The excel-window is maximised.

Any ideas what I could test or what can be the problem?

Kind regards,

William

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)