From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 2:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Selected and unselected items

I haven’t upgraded yet, but it would be interesting to see if they inadvertently changed the default behavior of a setting.the fourth setting in the general section of the text processing dialog is called List Item, and there are four choices.  The default has always been “say not selected.”  It sounds like they may have changed the default, but by changing that setting you may get things back the way they should work.