From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 8:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Spell check in Word 2016

I don't like it either, but better than nothing. If you press enter on the word JAWS finds, I think it takes you to it. I still use f7, then escape to find the word, then try to figure it from there. Stinkin' annoying!
At 09:36 AM 12/17/2018, you wrote:
Ann,

Thanks, did not know about this. Better than nothing but it does not
take you to where you are in the document so you can ctrl arrow around
to see the context. It also does not spell the misspelled work out and
then give choices. Workable, yes, preferred to the normal behavior with F7, no.
Thanks for sharing

Al