From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 8:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Spell check in Word 2016

Yes, this is word.  I've never opened outlook on this machine, and I have no intention of doing so.  I went into my account and found the full version number, here it is:

(16.0.11029.20104)

My word was last updated in October of 2018.  Maybe yours is more recent and they've changed something.

My only other thought is, make sure the window is maximized.

CH

On 12/17/2018 05:34, Alan Robbins wrote:

Chris,
Thank you for your response. Are you invoking the spellcheck with the F7 key? Again, the F7 key works fine for me with spell check in outlook but in word it is as I described below.

On Dec 16, 2018, at 8:20 PM, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:

Not having that problem here.  When I brought up spell check it mentioned what it had done and left me on a button that said review results, and then things were just like they always used to be.

On 12/16/2018 18:36, Alan Robbins wrote:

Using Win 10 pro version 1803, and latest version of Jaws 2019 I do not get full speech when doing a spell/grammar check in Word 2016. When I hit F7 to do the spell check in an open Word document, I’m given an option to change language and as I tab possible suggested correctly spelled words. The problem is Jaws is not reading me the word that is spelled wrong so I do not know what I’m replacing or if I want to replace. Anyone found a work around for this?

This does not happen in outlook 2016, spell check works the way it is supposed to.

Al