Re: Spell check in Word 2016

Chris Hill

Not having that problem here.  When I brought up spell check it mentioned what it had done and left me on a button that said review results, and then things were just like they always used to be.

On 12/16/2018 18:36, Alan Robbins wrote:

Using Win 10 pro version 1803, and latest version of Jaws 2019 I do not get full speech when doing a spell/grammar check in Word 2016. When I hit F7 to do the spell check in an open Word document, I’m given an option to change language and as I tab possible suggested correctly spelled words. The problem is Jaws is not reading me the word that is spelled wrong so I do not know what I’m replacing or if I want to replace. Anyone found a work around for this?

This does not happen in outlook 2016, spell check works the way it is supposed to.

Al