Re: Spell check in Word 2016

Ann Byrne

In her Word 2016 text book, KathyAnn Murtha recommends either using the JAWS command alt+shift+l to locate misspelled words, or insert+z to invoke Word's quick keys, then the lletter m to locate misspelled words. Once you have found a misspelleing, use the applications key to suggest corrections.

At 06:36 PM 12/16/2018, you wrote:
Using Win 10 pro version 1803, and latest version of Jaws 2019 I do not get full speech when doing a spell/grammar check in Word 2016. When I hit F7 to do the spell check in an open Word document, I'm given an option to change language and as I tab possible suggested correctly spelled words. The problem is Jaws is not reading me the word that is spelled wrong so I do not know what I'm replacing or if I want to replace. Anyone found a work around for this?
This does not happen in outlook 2016, spell check works the way it is supposed to.
Al