From: Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 10:36 AM
To: main
Subject: problem with the facebook mobile site and jfw

Hey guys,

So, question. I'm assuming a lot of you use the facebook mobile site.
I'm seeing a huge problem, and wondering if it's site related or
something else. When i go to the mobile site, and click on groups,
none of the groups i am part of show up. All i see is suggested
groups. I'm part of probably 15 to 20 facebook groups on various
topics, but none of them show up. Any ideas?