Re: problem with the facebook mobile site and jfw

Chris Hill

A lot of blind people use the mobile site, but there aren't a lot of blind people to begin with.  It would be nice if the mobile site was complete and working, but considering how many people are using fb on the desktop site or via an app, don't get your hopes up.

On 12/16/2018 11:16, Jed Barton wrote:
really you guys use the actual site?  I always found it to be very not
jaws friendly, and cluttered.  That's why i always used the mobile
site.

On 12/16/18, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I'll bet the percentage of people who use the mobile site is in the
single digits.

On 12/16/2018 10:51, Jed Barton wrote:
i never use that, always used mobile.  The point is, itnever should
have been broken.

On 12/16/18, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:
Have you tried the regular Facebook site?