From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 9:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem with the facebook mobile site and jfw

really you guys use the actual site? I always found it to be very not
jaws friendly, and cluttered. That's why i always used the mobile
site.

On 12/16/18, Chris Hill <hillco@earthlink.net> wrote:
I'll bet the percentage of people who use the mobile site is in the
single digits.

On 12/16/2018 10:51, Jed Barton wrote:
i never use that, always used mobile. The point is, itnever should
have been broken.

Have you tried the regular Facebook site?