From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Let's Drop it Was: another acronym

as long as nobody mentions the filthy Sanchez, we'll be ok.
or, the donkey punch, which came up on the game show Jeopardy yesterday.
Quoting a news story:
"A hapless "Jeopardy" contestant made game show blunder history -- when he
actually thought the answer to a question was "donkey"
punch. Warning: if you Google ... turn 'safe search' ON"
Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBDA9Gj-C8

CTS MASTERING: PROFESSIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING! Clear True Sound:
www.ctsmastering.com --

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Seamlessly share with
your friends and colleagues. 2GB account is free!
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt