Re: problem with the facebook mobile site and jfw

Astrid van Woerkom

I get the same problem both with JFW and with NVDA, so I’m assuming the problem is site-related. I will ask my husband, who is sighted, to take a look later.

Op 16 dec. 2018 om 16:36 heeft Jed Barton <jedbarton@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hey guys,

So, question.  I'm assuming a lot of you use the facebook mobile site.
I'm seeing a huge problem, and wondering if it's site related or
something else.  When i go to the mobile site, and click on groups,
none of the groups i am part of show up.  All i see is suggested
groups.  I'm part of probably 15 to 20 facebook groups on various
topics, but none of them show up.  Any ideas?