From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: December 15, 2018 12:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR and JPG files

This only applies to Jaws 2018 and Jaws 2019, in Jaws 18 and earlier OCR was only possible on PDF files and from inside Acrobat Reader.

OK, I do admit that I don't know if the feature to recognize almost any image file with Jaws OCR was added in one of the later Jaws 18 updates, but I don't think so.