Faith is the victory, we know,
that overcomes the world
John H. Yates

On Dec 14, 2018, at 4:30 PM, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:

Personally, I think the keyboard is a little crampt.
Its not what I'd pick.
But it works well enough yes.
Haven't tried it in tablit only mode, as this is not how I use a PC>
John

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 7:15 PM
Subject: Your thoughts on using a SurfacePro with JAWS

Howdy,

I’d like to know if anyone uses or has used a Microsoft SurfacePro as a tablet or laptop with JAWS. I understand it can run MS Office 365 and basically other programs with no issues. I don’t know if it would have the memory of a full-fledged laptop, but how would that go as a tablet or travel computer?
I’m just asking for opinions.
Thanks.
Jim Portillo