From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 7:15 PM
Subject: Your thoughts on using a SurfacePro with JAWS

Howdy,

I’d like to know if anyone uses or has used a Microsoft SurfacePro as a tablet or laptop with JAWS. I understand it can run MS Office 365 and basically other programs with no issues. I don’t know if it would have the memory of a full-fledged laptop, but how would that go as a tablet or travel computer?
I’m just asking for opinions.
Thanks.
Jim Portillo