Re: Thunderbird always crashing!Hi!

Don H

After installing Thunderbird you have to add a Email account rather it be Gmail, Comcast or what ever. The settings for the account are different for each. Port numbers and such must be set correctly or you will get crashes. So you need to find the proper settings for each Email account by going to their web site or Google it.

On 12/15/2018 10:27 AM, Hope Williamson via Groups.Io wrote:
Thunderbird always crashes for me as well. I'm running the latest 60
3 or something like that as I just installed it again today to see if it would work any better. It's crashed 5 times in the past 15 minutes.