Re: Drag and drop

Angie,

            I have never seen a "drag and drop" mechanism to add multiple entries to contacts, though I won't swear that some e-mail client might not have that.

            It's far more conventional for the source to export the group contacts to a CSV file and for the recipient to use the import feature of contacts to bring those in.