Re: Drag and drop

Angie Goodnight <agoodnight@...>

Someone sent me an email group list I was told I need to drag it over to my contacts in order to send to the entire group  I need to add it into my contact list for future uses

Angie Goodnight

On Dec 14, 2018, at 3:06 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

There is a way to do it that's documented under the "For Cursors and Mouse" section of the JAWS Keyboard Shortcuts document.  CTRL+INS+NumPad SLASH if using desktop keyboard.

That being said, I avoid "simulated drag and drop" whenever possible.  There are a few cases where it's a must, but often there's another tack that can be taken.  What, specifically, are you trying to do via drag and drop?