From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ekstrand,
Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 11:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Speaking ProblemWith New Windows 10 Computer

Bill,

Thanks for this information. I have had this issue since I got this Dell
computer with Realtech drivers. I downloaded and installed Silenzio, and so
far it seems to have solved the issue. I can't say for sure yet because the
issue is somewhat inconsistent, but it seems hopeful.

Thanks again, as this has been an annoyance.

Pam