From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:13 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Cannot Read Scan History

Dear Listers:

I have just recently updated Windows 10, and have also updated Windows Defender, my antiviral program.  When I try to examine the scan history, JAWS will not work.  When I get to the Windows Defender Scan Center, I hit the enter key when I hear Viral Protection.  As soon as I do, JAWS says “Link, Scan History.”  When I hit the enter key, nothing seems to happen.  If any of you use Windows Defender, can you tell me what to do to resolve this?  By the way, I am using JAWS 2019.

Rick Miller