From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR and JPG files

They are only images, yes. But sometimes they are images of
text. Why anybody would do that is beyond me, unless of course
someone took a picture of--for example--a label and wanted to send it
to someone else.
At 03:29 PM 12/13/2018, you wrote:
Hi I was always under the impression that jpg files were only photos am I wrong? From Mich.