From: John Doering [mailto:john.doering@ibvi.org]
Sent: Thu, Dec 13, 2018 4:28 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: OCR and JPG files

After hitting the applications key, I am not finding a recognize with
JAWS choice.

Regards,

John Doering
Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you
are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error,
and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments.