Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: OCR and JPG files

I should of mentioned, I am using Windows 7 with JAWS 18.

Regards,

John Doering
Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

I have had good experience with this.  Following Don's suggestion, without opening the file press the applications key and arrow to "recognize with JAWS" or just type the letter J.  For me, it worked like a charm!