Re: OCR and JPG files

John Doering

Don:

Tried your suggestion, but no luck.

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR and JPG files

You can do “JAWS+Spacebar then “o” and then either “e” or “w”. I t doesn’t really give you anything, but give it a shot. You can also try using the application key then the letter “j” which recognize any text if there is any. The first way you have to open the file, the second way, you just right click (the application key).

HTH.

Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: OCR and JPG files

Hello:

Can the JAWS OCR convert a JPG file and if so, what is the key strokes?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.