From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR and JPG files

You can do “JAWS+Spacebar then “o” and then either “e” or “w”. I t doesn’t really give you anything, but give it a shot. You can also try using the application key then the letter “j” which recognize any text if there is any. The first way you have to open the file, the second way, you just right click (the application key).

HTH.