Re: OCR and JPG files

Ann Byrne

I have had good experience with this. Following Don's suggestion, without opening the file press the applications key and arrow to "recognize with JAWS" or just type the letter J. For me, it worked like a charm!

At 02:41 PM 12/13/2018, you wrote:
Hello:
Can the JAWS OCR convert a JPG file and if so, what is the key strokes?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.