Re: Saving an pdf file

James Gashel

Hi Brian/all:

Thanks for the good advice you are giving on this thread.

Please tell me what keystrokes to use to edit a PDF file I have saved. I can read the file/form with JAWS, and I am using Adobe Acrobat standard DC, so I think I should be able to edit the file. Any specifics you can give me would be appreciated.

Best,

James Gashel

M: (808) 234-9259

Google Voice: (970) 306-9779