Re: Any list for blind Alesa and Google Home voice controlled devices

Now I'll put myself out there for flogging, but I really don't understand why there is this tendency in the blind/low-vision community to do two things:
  1. Split each and every blessed technology into separate groups.
  2. Avoid non-blind-specific groups for things like Google Home and Amazon Echo, where nothing, including setup, is specific to blind users.

In any case, there is the Blind Technology group, which allows discussion of virtually any technology you can name with an emphasis on use of same by blind individuals.  All pertinent details will be sent in response to e-mailing:   blindtech+help@groups.io