home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@...

On 12/12/2018 10:59 PM, Dave... wrote:
Doug,
I should point out that we are straying far astream from anything JAWS
related, so in danger of being castigated by the list owners.
Dave
From: "douglas richard dexheimer" <drichardd@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 20:50
Subject: Re: latest itunes gives me trouble
that command exits nvda, my primary screenreader; try with jaws? in
jaws it reads the current loaded script and filename. it read something
about itunes 12 settings loaded, then about playing a certain tune in
apple music.
Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@...
On 12/12/2018 10:41 PM, Dave... wrote:
Sounds like it's uninstalled. Press Insert+Q when you're in iTunes to be
sure.

Dave