Re: latest itunes gives me trouble

douglas richard dexheimer

can no longer access the tree view of stations by categories adult contemporary, alternative, blues, classical, country, r&b/soul, religious, etc.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@...

On 12/12/2018 6:53 PM, douglas richard dexheimer wrote:
does that mean i can no longer use itunes to surf the radio like i did up to now?  while i kept the working version there was no way to restore my iphone; any use for itunes now?
Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@...
On 12/12/2018 6:43 PM, Dave... wrote:
Doug,

BlindTunes is no longer supported -- John Martyn gave it up years ago. I
doubt anyone is monitoring the DoItBlind website for BlindTune matters.

Dave