From: Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Saving an pdf file

Hi, Brian. Below is the link to the Linux book. It is a pdf file, and if you click the link, it opens the pdf. If I just press ENTER on the link, it opens in Adobe Reader DC. If I try to do a Save Target As, it wants to save the resulting file as an html. Below is the link.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxcommand/files/TLCL/17.10/TLCL-17.10.pdf/download

Bill White

billwhite92701@...