From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Saving an pdf file

Tom,

          If your goal is to have a copy of the PDF file saved to your computer, the easiest thing to do is, once you have focus on the link for said file, to hit the applications/menu key or SHIFT+F10 and choose the option usually something like, "Save link as," or, "Save target as," which directly downloads the file without opening it.  You can then open it afterward with the reader of your choice.