Re: JAWS goes mute when Google Crom not responding

Dave...

Version of JAWS? Typical behavior of any JAWS version earlier than 2019.

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 09:53
Subject: JAWS goes mute when Google Crom not responding

Just now, when I tried to go to this site to post another topic, Google Crome hung when this page opened and JAWS went silent.  When I switch to the JAWS curser, navigating with arrow keys only gets me "Blank".  If I hit Control+Home, I get to the top of the page and then JAWS goes mute for both cursers.  I then try to Alt+Tab to another ap and still I get nothing.  After a while, JAWS will say something and then I will Alt+Tab to Google Crome and Maybe JAWS will say "Google Crom not responding".  I am using JAWS 18, Windows 7 andthe latest Crome.  Has anyone else experienced this?