Re: pasting multiple items into ms excel

William Windels

thx all for the suggestions. i made a workaround based on the info i received here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 10 dec. 2018 om 20:36 heeft Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io <Robin_Van_Lant@...> het volgende geschreven:

If u want them in separate columns, then I agree with the use of Notepad .  You can also see if pressing F2 in the cell where you want to paste, then Control V will work  I used this is I am capturing a paragraph or list that I want in one Excel cell.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: pasting multiple items into ms excel

You could paste the items into Notepad, then manually put them one after another separated either by a comma or a tab, once finished select all, copy and now paste into Excel.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Windels
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 1:49 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: pasting multiple items into ms excel

Hello,

For me job, I need to collect different parts of a website into the clipboard to paste in ms-excel 2010.

I use the jaws-script AppendTextToClipboard to collect the items into the clipboard but when I paste them in excel, the items are pasted each on a defferent row (below each other).

They should be pasted next to each other.

The transpose feature from ms excel is not solving the problem.

Any idea if I can force this with jaws, a jaws-script or anothe raccessible program on win10?

Kind regards for any responses.

William Windels

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.