From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Saving an pdf file

I have noticed that when I want to save a file from a web page, some times hitting the Application key on the link will not give me the Save Target As menu option.  I have to hit the Right Mouse button to get a menu with this option.  Could this be what is happening here?

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:11 PM

Bill,

           Great.  That is the easiest way to get an answer about what's actually occurring, and I'm happy to assist.