Re: Saving an pdf file

Bill,

            I can't explain what's going on then.  I have never, ever had that happen when focus is on a link that leads to a file.  It happens if the link leads to a webpage.

            I have followed the instructions I gave "in the sighted way" and with a screen reader more times than I can possibly count.  When focus is on a link to a file the one and only result is a Save as dialog being presented allowing you to save said file.