Re: Using Access

Ann Byrne

One thing to do is to go to JAWS help for all all applications, for MS Office, and read everything they have. Not a lot, I know; but more than nothing.

I have an excellent tutorial for Access 2002, which would help a little--but only a little.

I know there are hot keys, because my Access-user son talked me through building a database a couple of years ago, but not sure where to find them.

At 08:29 PM 12/11/2018, you wrote:
Hello, I finally got Access 2016. I have tried using some key strokes I found on the internet and they don't work to well. Does anyone know of some documentation that is written coming from the perspective of a screen reader? I'm using Jaws 2018 and Windows10. Thanks, Kevin