FW: [jaws-users] Update on the JAWS 2019 December Update release schedule

John Holcomb II <jhii926@...>

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Update on the JAWS 2019 December Update release schedule

Greetings List,

As many of you may have heard on the FS Cast last week, our goal was to release a JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2019 December update this week. During our testing process there were a few last minute issues discovered by internal testing and the Private Beta Team which forced us to stop the release cycle and go back to address the issues. That work is completed now, and we are now starting the release testing cycle again. Generally, it takes us a few days to verify everything is cleared and at that point, we should be ready to post. Early next week is the new target for the December updates at this point.

Sorry for the delay, but I’m pleased our process caught the issues, and we avoided introducing anything unexpected with our users.

Thanks for understanding and please let people know we’ll be posting soon.

I’ll have more up to date info for those of you able to join us on FS OpenLine this week. Tune in on Thursday evening at 8 PM Eastern. For details on FS OpenLine and the instructions for joining us with Zoom, please visit: http://blog.freedomscientific.com/fsopenline/

Regards,

Eric

Eric Damery

Vispero | Vice President Software Product Management

17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764

T 727-299-6110 F 727-803-8001

Edamery@...

www.vispero.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of Vispero™. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email, and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.