Re: Purchased Access 2016 on Ebay

Brent Harding

Bit.ly is just an address shortener that anyone can use, doesn't mean the content at the address given is necessarily from another country or bad in nature, but definitely one of those things to proceed with caution. It would be nice if there was a way to see where that link goes without getting infected with something nasty, but it might be a shortened link to a real long one at Microsoft that they thought wouldn't come through the email properly.

----- Original Message -----
From: Shan Noyes
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Purchased Access 2016 on Ebay

  Have a good day  shan I hope it works out for you but I work in the computer security industry and I am very leery about packages like yes coming from other countries good luck hope it works out

On Dec 10, 2018, at 6:30 AM, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:

Hello, I purchased Access 2016 on Ebay for $11. I was leary about purchasing Access on Ebay at such a low price. I did it anyway. I was then told the package was open and never used. Plus I would get a key to download the software. I would have thought I would get a link to Microsoft. I was given the site – https://bit.ly/2G7Lc0E. If it was never used how could end up on a different site than Microsoft? Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin