From: William Windels [mailto:william.windels@vdab.be]
Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2018 10:18 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: pasting multiple items into ms excel

Hello Debby,

This doesn’t work:

When I past them , excel said taht the data i want to paste has another
size and form.

Anyway, I could paste the data but it’s only in one cell with “ ….” Ath
then end so, there is more data in the cell but also with f2, the
(hidden) data isn’t shown.

Kind regard

William

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)