Re: Purchased Access 2016 on Ebay

As an aside, given that "recycled licenses" for Office 2016 Pro Plus routinely cost about the same as the $11 paid for Access 2016, they're a better bargain and you get the entire office suite, including Access, in the bargain.

I have updated six computers now using recycled licenses purchased from eBay and have had no trouble except with one license key, which the seller promptly replaced with another when I let them know it didn't work.