Re: Purchased Access 2016 on Ebay

The link leads to an AccessRetail.img file.  If what you purchased was a license key, you can still go to Microsoft's site to download the installer, and that's what I'd do anyway.  bit.ly is a competitor to tinyurl and other "URL shortener" services.

The Access page is:  https://products.office.com/en-us/access
I would presume the "Try Now" button would download the trial version which could be enabled by supplying a license key.

Do not be surprised if the key you received will not activate via the internet.  You may have to use phone activation, but even that's a misnomer in a way these days.  You're asked a couple of questions by a "bot" along with your mobile number (if you have one) and the confirmation code, which is ungodly long, which will allow you to complete activation is texted to you.