Re: Purchased Access 2016 on Ebay

Shan Noyes

  Have a good day  shan I hope it works out for you but I work in the computer security industry and I am very leery about packages like yes coming from other countries good luck hope it works out

On Dec 10, 2018, at 6:30 AM, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:

Hello, I purchased Access 2016 on Ebay for $11. I was leary about purchasing Access on Ebay at such a low price. I did it anyway. I was then told the package was open and never used. Plus I would get a key to download the software. I would have thought I would get a link to Microsoft. I was given the site – https://bit.ly/2G7Lc0E. If it was never used how could end up on a different site than Microsoft? Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin