From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 5:30 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Purchased Access 2016 on Ebay

Hello, I purchased Access 2016 on Ebay for $11. I was leary about purchasing Access on Ebay at such a low price. I did it anyway. I was then told the package was open and never used. Plus I would get a key to download the software. I would have thought I would get a link to Microsoft. I was given the site – https://bit.ly/2G7Lc0E. If it was never used how could end up on a different site than Microsoft? Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin