Re: pasting multiple items into ms excel

Debby Hill

Hi William,

I can’t guarantee that this will work 100%, but this is what I would try. Say you want to paste your content in a1 through e1. Do this:

After you get the information on the clipboard go to excel and press control + g which puts you into “go to” screen.

In my example I would type “a1:e1” without quotes and press enter.

Now paste from your clipboard and see what you get.

I hope that helps!

Debby