pasting multiple items into ms excel

William Windels

Hello,

For me job, I need to collect different parts of a website into the clipboard to paste in ms-excel 2010.

I use the jaws-script AppendTextToClipboard to collect the items into the clipboard but when I paste them in excel, the items are pasted each on a defferent row (below each other).

They should be pasted next to each other.

The transpose feature from ms excel is not solving the problem.

Any idea if I can force this with jaws, a jaws-script or anothe raccessible program on win10?

Kind regards for any responses.

William Windels

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)