From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 6:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Why is my Outlook not sending email?

I'm thinking it should be Ctrl+S? Also try using the F9 key to send/receive all.

Dave

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 15:07

Subject: Why is my Outlook not sending email?

Dear listers this is michael.

I have some problem with Outlook.

Every time I write an emailafter and Press Ault+S to send when I Press Ault and F4 to exit out Outlook it says that I have an email waiting to send in the Outbox. Why is this happening?

What additional key command that I have to press?

All answers are appreciate.

o not answer if you don't know.

Thanks

Best regards

Michael Munn

PS this is my first time asking question in this list serve.

I have a very bad grammar so I ask you all to not laugh at my poor Grammar.

Thanks

Best regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn