Re: setting column and row titles for tables on webpages

mike mcglashon

Ms ann:

Ok, your directions were good till #3;
When I hit enter on "serf's up" it downloaded something called jaws17
training.exe or something like that.
Then my comp asked me if I wanted to allow the program to change my
settings,
I said "no" because the file was named "jaws17.exe" or whatever,
I said "no" because I have jaws2019.
Should I allow it to install?
When I hit the "serf's up" link I expected it to take me to another page
where the table link would be located;
Instead it downloaded that file I referred too, and so I stopped because of
the difference in version numbers.

Should I go ahead and install that "jaws17.exe" file?
Or what should I do instead.

Thank you for your instructions already, just wonder what I should do after
the serf's up link?

Mike mcglashon
Email: Michael.mcglashon@comcast.net