Jaws 13 aim 7.2

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hello All,
I'm using jaws 13 and have aim version 7.2 using desktop with window xp home edition . When I was chatting with a friend of mine tonight on aim ,when I was typing a message and send the message to a friend jaws isn't saying anything when I send the message and when my friend send back a message to me jaws isn't saying anything to my window ,I had to press shift + tab to history conversation to read the message. I hate to go back and forth to history and type in message . How can I get this problem fix by getting jaws to say something when I send a message and receive the message from a friend in the same window without going to history? I never had this problem before til fs man did tandem on my computer last week ago ,this is first time I sign in aim tonight after fs man tandem on computer. If you have any suggestion or answer for me ,I will appreciate so much.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com